The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia would like to congratulate you that the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has selected you to participate in Darmasiswa Scholarship Program for the academic year 2016/2017.
To finalize your application please follow these directions:
1. If you are willing to join the program, please sign the contract and submit it to the Embassy in person, or send it via post or email (scanned version) by 24 May 2016 at the latest. We will return the original contract to you which you should provide in person to the Darmasiswa Committee after your arrival in Jakarta. Please download the Contract is here.
2. If you would like to resign your participation in the program, please send your resignation letter to the Embassy by 24 May 2016 at the latest.
3. You should arrive in Jakarta on 29 August 2016 where you will be picked up by the Darmasiswa Committee at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The Ministry of Education and Culture will not cover the transportation, accommodation and consumption of the applicant who arrives before that day.
4. You should submit the itinerary and flight number to the Embassy by 1 August 2016 at the latest.
5. Your luggage is not allowed to weigh more than 15 kg since the baggage weight limit for domestic flights used for transporting the applicants to the host universities is 15 kg. If your luggage exceeds this limit, you will be charged extra. This surcharge will be paid by the applicants.
6. You are obliged to participate in the Orientation Program in Jakarta that will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, 30-31 August 2016.
The list of awardees Darmasiswa Scholarship Program Academic Year 2016/2017 from Hungary please click here