EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
BAHASA INDONESIA FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS - (BIPA)
DEVELOPING COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP (KNB)
INDONESIAN LANGUAGE PROGRAMME
IN THE FRAME OF THE HIGHER EDUCATIONAL COOPERATION
BETWEEN REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA AND HUNGARY
ACADEMIC YEAR 2017
The Government of the Republic of Indonesia would like to offer an Indonesian Language Scholarship program for students, lecturers or employees of Hungarian Governmental Institutes, Universities, Non Governmental Organizations and those who work in the educational sector (basic, secondary or higher education) from Hungary as the implementation of the Memorandum between the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia and the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary on Higher Education Exchange Program for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018.
1. Hungarian Citizen not older than 35 years old.
2. The application form can be obtained from the Indonesian Embassy in Budapest or can be downloaded from the Indonesian Embassy′s website (www.indonesianembassy.hu). Please download here.
3. Submit the application form together with:
a) copy or scanned passport
b) copy or scanned last diploma
d) Recommendation Letter from the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary through Tempus Public Foundation (for the Contact Person, check below).
c) Recommendation Letter from the Indonesian Embassy in Budapest
d) Statement of Purpose Letter regarding the aim of participation in this program and please mention maximum 2 (two) Universities where you would like to study .
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
1068 Budapest, Városligeti fasor 26.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. If the applicant would like to send the application via email, all documents should be saved in .pdf or .jpeg format with the size of each document not to exceed 200 kb.
4. The deadline of submitting the application form : 30 May 2017
5. The selection will be carried out: beginning of June 2017
6. The announcement for successful candidate: 30 June 2017
7. The confirmation of readiness of the successful candidate has to be submitted at the latest: end of July 2017
8. The successful candidate must arrive in Jakarta: by the end of August 2017
9. Air plane ticket is NOT provided by the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia
10. The successful candidate will be picked up at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - Jakarta, by the official representative of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia
11. After orientation in Jakarta, the successful candidate will be transferred to the respected Universities.
The details of the Indonesian Language scholarship program is as follows:
|a. Duration of the program||:||2 (two) until 4 (four) months|
|b. Scholarship scheme||:||
Full cover scholarship contains tuition fee, living cost allowance for IDR 2.550.000,-, (around HUF 56.000,-) / month; settlement allowance for once for IDR 1.000.000,-, (HUF 22.000,-), health insurance and language program.
|c. Total participants||:||5 persons|
1. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
2. Universitas Negeri Malang
3. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung
4. Universitas Sebelas Maret, Solo
5.Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya
6. And other additional Indonesian universities
|e. Contact persons||:||
1. Mr. Adhrial Refaddin
Tel.: +62 858 76253763
Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia
2. Ms. Titania Arimbi.
Tel.:+36 1 413 3809
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Budapest
3. Ms. Zsuzsanna Kovács
Tel.:+36 1 237 1300/122
Tempus Public Foundation