JOB VACANCY FOR LOCAL STAFF POSITION
AT THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA IN BUDAPEST
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Budapest requires 2 (two) persons to fill the local staff position (based on a two-year work contract and can be extended) at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Budapest. The vacancy is available for Indonesian citizens, Hungarian citizens, or third country citizens who have valid Hungarian residence permit. The applicant should meet the following requirements:
I. General Requirements:
1. Minimum age: 22 years;
2. Minimum Education requirement: Diploma
3. Physically and mentally healthy (proven by a recommendation letter from General Practitioner);
4. Should be capable of driving cars, and should own valid International Driving License or Hungarian Driving License;
5. Proficient in English and Hungarian languages
6. Currently not be under contract with another third party (work, school, scholarship);
7. Should be an expertise in the field of information technology;
8. Expert in playing musical instrument;
9. Willing to work in all areas of work;
10. Should be capable to work in team, disciplined, honest, and should be capable to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
11. Having a good personality and a dedication to work;
12. Willing to work overtime;
13. Willing to obey the regulation applied in the Embassy;
14. Proficient in other official UN languages would be an advantage;
15. Expert in traditional dance, music, and art would be an advantage.
II. Specific Requirement for Indonesian Citizens:
1. Should provide a statement letter of loyalty and obedience to Pancasila and 1945 Constitution, and to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia;
2. Should provide a statement letter that he/she is not a member of political party;
3. Having a valid Hungarian Residence Permit.
III. Specific Requirement for Hungarian Citizens or Third Country Citizens:
1. Should provide a statement letter which states that the contract of work will be regulated and subject to the Indonesian prevailing laws and regulations as well as the Embassy’s regulations;
2. Having sufficient knowledge of Indonesian history, culture, and tradition;
3. Proficient in Indonesian language would be and advantage.
All applicants should send the following documents:
1. Application Letter/ Cover Letter;
2. Curriculum vitae;
3. Copy of Education Certificate and transcript;
4. 4 pieces of passport photo size 4x6;
5. Copy of valid passport and valid Hungarian Residence Permit Card for Indonesian citizens and third country citizens, or copy of valid ID Card for Hungarian citizens;
6. Copy of valid International driving license or Hungarian Driving License;
7. Health recommendation letter from General Practitioner.
The aforesaid documents should be sent to the following address:
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
VAROSLIGETI FASOR 26
The documents should be received by the Embassy’s selection committee on September 2, 2015 at the latest.
The applicants who pass the administrative selection will be announced in the Embassy’s website and in the Embassy’s information board and can follow the Written Test.
Budapest, August 27, 2015
Indonesian Embassy - Budapest